Sunday, June 14, 2009

Bee - have - year

I have to comprehend people's behaviour. I know that it is unlikely that I will understand the general level of stupidity and / or rigidity. It is gruesome but it is how humans behave. Humans love to put other humans down and feel better about themselves - especially when there is an audience. I do not like the idea of being helpless especially in terms of being subject to absolute monotonic criticism - because then, it is not criticism, it is an absolute opinion.
I prefer a discussion, you know - prove me wrong, I am absolutely fine with it. If there is no conclusion - that too is alright. Let us say, " Chuck it man - - we are not going anywhere with this. You have your opinion and I have mine. "

Well - I would have to reiterate that I am a mitch - male bitch. It is not that necessary and may be I am a good guy. But let us just believe that people ought to dislike me. Sadly, they dont.

I know the grin that is associated with pride. The eyes and how they glare at people in a condescending way. I find it repulsive. But hey, I am supposed to be human right? So I shall continue to observe these filthy creatures and be a part of society

No comments: