Thursday, November 6, 2008

My Experiments with Reality

A person goes through various phases - emotionally & psychologically - through his teenage life and his 20s. My brain started functioning only about 3-4 years ago. That would be; when I was 18 years old. I had no thoughts before that.
Currently I am answering questions: How much does money matter? Am I a part of society? What is intelligence? Does the multiplier effect suffice for various aspects of life? Are the concepts of loci of control; the answer to sadness? Would you much rather own a farmhouse or a penthouse?
Does the Bentley in your garage matter that much? What is it that gets your pulse racing?
What completes your bucket list? What allows you to sleep peacefully?

And most importantly - because this answers all questions - when you are on your death bed and you look back at your life - Will you find solace?

This blog is dedicated to my thoughts (as much as I can pour out to public eyes), my queries, my judgments and my observations.

No comments: